All of our wines are made from our very own estate vineyard.
We now have the following handcrafted wines for purchase at our winery:
NOTE: We try to minimize the use of preserving sulfites in our winery and, as such, all of our wines are meant to be drunk immediately or in the near future. Our white wines, Rose', and sweet wines are best stored in a cool place or chilled in the refrigerator to prevent corking issues.
1. 2015 ESTATE CHARDONNAY --- Our estate grown Chardonnay is from a clone that will ripen in most years within the Puget Sound AVA. No oak, fermented and aged in stainless steel to maintain the fresh, lighter, crisp taste of the Chardonnay grape. Meant to drink now, but will soften a bit with aging. $22
2. 2015 ESTATE SIEGERREBE --- (SOLD OUT)This is an ever-so-slightly sweet German white wine perfect with seafood or a variety of cheeses. As with all of our wines, it is made to enjoy now. $19
3. 2015 SCHOOLHOUSE WHITE --- (SOLD OUT) Named for the stream that flows through our property, this easy drinking white is a perfect blend of Chardonnay and Siegerrebe. $18
4. 2012 RED WINE – REGENT --- The Regent grape was developed in Germany specifically for the Organic Wine Industry (8% of German production, mostly in the Mosel Valley). The wine is a medium body wine that can be aged or drunk now. Our 2012 vintage is dry, oaked and pairs well with red meat or chicken. $20
5. 2015 RED WINE – REGENT --- Made from the same grape as described above, but from the 2014 vintage. Our Regent is medium bodied, un-oaked, fruity, and ready to drink now. Made in the same style as the famous Beaujolais wine, but with a German twist, this wine goes down very smoothly and is best drunk now. $20
6. 2015 DRY ROSÉ --- Our 2015 Dry Rosé is a more full bodied Rosé made from blending the Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes. I believe a blended Rosé provides more intense flavors for the consumer than does the more traditional, lighter Rosé made from a single red grape variety. Of course this Rosé is meant to be chilled and drunk soon. $16
7. 2014 SWEET ROSÉ --- The 2015 Sweet Rosé is a back-sweetened version of the blended Rosé described above. It too is meant to be chilled and drunk immediately. $16
8. 2015 Sweet Josephine--- A sweet wine that borders on being a dessert wine. Excellent with food, or just by itself. $17